25 Passionate Texts to Send to Your Spouse
This is when TECH comes in handy in a marriage.
We lead busy lives and sometimes have days where we're more like two birds passing in the wind. But oh... how I love that feeling when I get a text from Casey. It makes me feel so special, so loved and feels so good to know he's thinking of me.
Texting is a very practical way to flirt with your spouse as well. And heck, just because we're married, doesn't mean we should stop flirting with each other. Send the text when they're at work, out with friends, at the gym, or sitting next to you on the couch!
Here are some texts you can use to flirt with your sweetie this week:
- I love your butt!
- I'm still thinking about last night -- love you!
- You're my best friend.
- Meet me tonight. 8pm. Our bedroom.
- You're sexy!
- Thanks for being you.
- I love when you hold my hand.
- Take me on a hot date so we can have a hot night!
- Call in sick. Lets be together all day!
- You inspire me.
- I miss you. Come home!
- I can still taste you on my lips.
- Every day, I love you a little more.
- Thank you for being so good to me!
- Let's have a naked dinner! #nakeddinners
- Looking forward to our date night...
- I love your body!
- I'm grateful for how hard you work.
- How did I get so lucky to have you?
- You + me + last night = #makingmeblush
- Ihave the sudden urge to kiss you until you take me to bed and have your way with me. It's just a suggestion....
- No kids! No panties! No rules!
- Let's take a shower together and make out!
- You are the best mom/dad ever!
- I will never forget how handsome/beautiful you were on our wedding day.
- I want all of you, forever.
Leave a comment below and add your favorite text message you like to send to your spouse!
Want more text ideas? Read our blog post 20 Romantic Texts to Send to Your Spouse next!